I have been reading several different blogs and they have been referencing passing through time on our journey toward God. I have been thinking about that a lot lately. It has given me strength and peace while I deal with my dad. I know we are all struggling in our own way with our own issues but each day we live through makes us stronger and wiser.
I am having good moments and bad moments. I don't understand addiction. I don't understand how you can have 4 children and 2 granddaughters and not care how your decisions impact their lives. I would do ANYTHING for my husband and my daughters. How do you get so lost you forget that love, that passion?
Please pray for my dad and our family while we help him.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Passing through
Posted by stephanie at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment