Today Christina and I had a girls day out. Christina is having surgery for her kidneys on Friday. She will have to rest for a couple of weeks so, we had a day of fun before she felt bad.
We were starving at 11 o'clock so we decided to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. We were there about 15 minutes before they opened so we decided to walk around and check out the Container Store next door. When we came back outside there was a crazy line all the way down the sidewalk. We thought we were missing something. I mean, I know the Cheesecake Factory is good but there are several other places to eat in the area. Come to find out it is National Cheesecake day. They were selling any slice of cheesecake for $1.50! We were pretty excited. People were going crazy for the cheesecake. I felt bad for the poor hostess trying to explain that you could only get the cheesecake for the sale price if you were a dine in guest.
After a delicious lunch and dessert we headed to North Park. We had fun people watching and shopping at Ann Taylor Loft, our FAVORITE store. We were still full from lunch but we went and got Sprinkles cupcakes to go!!!!!!!!! Good times! :)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Best Friends Day Out
Posted by stephanie at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment