CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer has started!

Friday was the last day of school! I am ready for a change in pace!!
I start summer school on Monday though. So.... only 4 weeks until I get a real break. :)

Summer school is going to fund my new handscraped laminate floors and tile for the bathrooms though so I am very excited about that. I have wanted new floors for a couple of years now!!! *Update* New floors will be installed next Monday! Yea!!!

My baby is a First Grader now! I think we are both struggling with that a little bit. Even thougt she goes to my school, she will not be in my hallway anymore. :( I am so proud of her!

We kicked off summer with a garage sale this weekend. We actually got rid of so much stuff!!
Maybe I am already "nesting". HA, HA!
I am going to have to use the money we made to buy new maternity clothes. I am only about 6 six weeks officially and can't wear my pants anymore! CRAZY! I guess on the 3rd baby your body knows what to do and doesn't waste any time!

0 comments: