CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Funnies

AlyeBeth and Addison have been making me laugh so hard! Here are just a few of the stories from the past couple of days.

On Friday, we were planting flowers at school. AlyeBeth was dressed for success in her matching dress, bow and gardening gloves. Things were going well until... the ants attacked!!! Everything went downhill from there. I have pictures of the traumatic event. Will post soon!
Her poor teacher is permanently traumatized by all of the AlyeBeth drama this year! (2 ER visits, stitches, countless visits to the nurse, several run ins with those darn walls) :)

Today at school, AlyeBeth told another student she was going to shoot his dog!?!? I don't think she will say anything like this again! She has been crying ever since I asked her about it.
Coming from our family, I could understand deer, duck, etc but DOG!!!! I still don't know the whole story about why in the world she would say this. All of the teachers at my school continue to have a good laugh about my daughter's drama!

This weekend, I was on hold on the phone. Finally, I got a live person on the line. As soon as I did the girls started SCREAMING at the top of their lungs at each other. I politley put the live person on hold while I tried to stop the chaos. No luck!!! I finished the phone call in my bedroom with the door closed. I walked back in to the living room... Addie is on top of AlyeBeth. She is shaking her leg... both still sreaming and crying!! Everyone went to time out... I asked both of them what was wrong. AlyeBeth didn't know and Addie said, "Sissy no play!" AB was apparently not playing right ,so little sister was trying to set her straight! Hilarious!!!!

0 comments: