Addison will turn 2 next Saturday! Wow! I am happy and sad at the same time. Dora the explorer is her MOST favorite thing in the world! I need to get busy finding some cute Dora birthday decorations!
AlyeBeth started Spring Soccer. It has been a rainy season and 2 of her games have been cancelled! :( She is doing GREAT! She is much more comfortable this season than last. Addie wishes she could get out there with the big girls!
On another sports note, I just found out Wylie is having a volleyball camp this summer for girls AlyeBeth's age. She has wanted to play since she was 2!!!! It is all I have heard! She is super pumped!
We also had a wonderful Easter! We made all the usual rounds. The girls had so much fun!
AlyeBeth also had her first Elementary school performance... Gettin' Down with Mama Goose!
She was AWESOME! They were sooo cute. They rapped the nursery rhymes. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment