CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dad

My dad completed 90 days in his rehabilitation center. He has decided that he will not go to a "recovery house" to complete the second phase of treatment. I am disappointed about this decision but also realize it was not my decision to make. He will either be successful because he wants to be or he won't. As hard as it is to watch, this is not my battle .
I am proud that he has done so much, despite some set backs.
He has consistently been making good choices since Halloween from what I can tell. He has been involved with the family which should help him stay on a good path.
I am very nervous and anxious. I just don't want the bottom to fall out again. I can't completely open my heart and enjoy my time with my dad. I feel like I still have to protect my heart and my girls hearts.
I pray that God gives him strength, wisdom and peace through his journey.

0 comments: