CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update







I didn't realize how long it had truly been since I blogged.


For anyone who hasn't heard... I had another new beginning since my August post.


I not only got moved to a new team, I got moved to a new school!


The good news is I am back teaching Kindergarten. Yeah! The bad news is that I miss my friends terribly!!!!!!!!


I am fortunate to be able to work with my mom. She is the world's greatest counselor (and person). This has made the transistion easier for me and AlyeBeth.



I have an awesome class and have enjoyed meeting new people and educators.


I also won the "Stepping Up" award from the school board for being a team player. It was awesome to meet everyone on the board and shake Dr. Fuller's hand. :)


0 comments: